This page sets out the rules and guidelines during the PES League 2019 Tournament.
Please Note: PES League holds the right to change or update the below content or information with no notice. All content is subject to change.
Opening and Closing Dates
PES League 2019 is split over two seasons:
- Season 1: Starts 20th September 2018. Ends 28th October 2018.
- myClub – 20/09/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Online Championship 1v1 – 04/10/2018 – 14/10/2018
- Online Championship 3v3 – 18/10/2018 – 29/10/2018
- Season 2: Starts 27th December 2018. Ends 17th February 2019.
- myClub – 27/12/2018 – 24/01/2019
- Online Championship 1v1 – 27/12/2018 – 20/01/2019
- Online Championship 3v3 – 31/01/2019 – 17/02/2019
There are three regions: the Americas (including Latin America), Asia and Europe. The finale of the tournament will be at the World Final.
All Players, whether competing in 1v1 or Co-op, must comply with the following:
- Players must be signed up to the PES League 2019 competition using their KONAMI ID in-game.
- PES League has a zero tolerance on rude, abusive or violent behaviour. Any such behaviour along these lines will be considered seriously and the player responsible will be issued with the appropriate penalty at PES League’s discretion.
Participants unable to register according to their citizenship are eligible to play with their country of residence under the following conditions:
- Participants must be resident, for a minimum of 1 year, to be eligible to play with the country they register with.
- Participants may be required to provide proof of residency to determine their eligibility.
*Please note that this competition is open to users playing either the full PES 2019 game or the PES 2019 LITE version
In-Game Teams and Stat Balancing
Players can choose from any team available within the PES League mode on PES 2019 for online and offline. In addition, when offline qualifiers are in play, players are required to use designated teams which will also have in-game ‘stat (or statistic) balancing’ in effect.
Competitions with uniform player ratings will apply a uniform overall rating to all players on all selectable teams, this is known as Stat balancing. As a result, the differences in overall strength between teams will be virtually eliminated.
Players’ individual abilities (such as having great pace) will be retained as much as possible. This way, all users are free to use their favourite teams in the competition.
PES League continually monitors all PES 2019 data. All suspicious activity committed by PES League players will be investigated thoroughly by PES League admins.
When each ranking stage ends, players of each ranking table will have their results and matches checked for any suspicious activity to make sure they have ranked fairly.
To report suspected cheating, please use the support page https://www.konami.com/games/inquiry/ and provide as much information as you can. The PES League support team take any reports seriously and will carry out a thorough investigation.
Participants Age Restriction
Players must be at least 13 years old to be eligible to compete in PES League 2019. Any player under the age of 18 who qualifies to the Regional finals must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (required by law).
PES League is an individual competition. To participate, it is required that each PES League player is the sole user of their KONAMI ID account and any PlayStation™, Xbox™ or Steam® accounts attached to them.
Players are advised to take necessary steps to ensure that they are the only ones with access to accounts associated with PES League.